- Meet and connect with 50 founders and execs from the most interesting SaaS companies in Flanders, Wallonia and Brussels.
- Learn and share growth strategies with people who have been there done that.
- Compete in the Race for Data
- Alcohol-free networking.
- Guillaume Moubeche, co-founder - lemlist (FR)
Guillaume will share how lemlist got thousands of paying customers in less than a year and without spending money on acquisition. He'll tell more about these tactics:
1- How to build a community around your product
2- How to end up 2 times #1 product of the day on Product Hunt
3- How to get 100s of thousands of views on LinkedIn
- Haroen Vermylen, CTO & Nataliia Deineha, Partnerships Manager - Cumul.io
The duo will share how Cumul.io, the intuitive and powerful data visualization platform, achieved international growth (especially entering the U.S!). Cumul.io is currently trusted by 200+ clients from 18 countries, with a team of 15 strong.
They'll focus on 4 ways how they have converted prospects into customers
1. SMB -> IA -understand integration clients instead of trying to target every sector/industry individually. How Cumul.io shifted their focus in the middle of a year without financial losses.
2. Verticals/value ladder - switch from an abstract technology-driven story to the language of the customer. How we nurture prospects of a certain vertical with useful content and how it helps to convert them into clients.
3. Clearly know what are your winning points in comparison to your biggest competitors.
4. JEP (Joint Execution Program) - is a 2-months joint collaboration to make Cumul's customers familiar with all the tools and info to have an operational Cumul.io module integrated into their SaaS (helps by creating a timeline, by creating buy-in by the client, by structuring how a deal ‘flows’ team by team).
- Pricing - make it easy for prospects/customers to understand what are they subscribing for and what is the value they gonna have.
-Lien De Leenheer, freelance marketing consultant specialised in B2B and scale-ups.
Lien had an international career at pioneering technology leader ABB as a digital specialist and since 5 years she is helping corporates and scale-ups with quick go-to-markets. Many of her customers have reported massive international growth in the past years. In this presentation, she shares all the self-sabotaging actions she sees in regards to leadership, marketing and hiring. All of which have a massive impact on the go-to-market.
The presentations will be short (15 minutes each) and focused on actionable insights, leaving plenty of time for group discussions, networking and connecting.
Part of the SaaStock Local Brussels event will be a startup teardown.
We'll give the stage for an interesting Belgian SaaS startup to pitch in front of 50 founders and execs - and get live feedback from an investor from BeAngels about their pitch deck.
What is SaaStock Local all about?
Throughout the year, SaaStock Local Brussels will focus on
- Connecting and bringing the Belgian community of SaaS founders and execs together
- Share experiences and best practices with local and international real entrepreneurs
This will be done through four events a year. That way we can physically connect each quarter to learn new things and connect with people.
- Interested in speaking at one of our Belgian events?
- Want to join us as a partner to showcase your company to 50+ Belgian founders and execs?
- Any other ideas?
Please contact the organisers!
SaaStock’s mission: to help SaaS founders, execs, investors, and startups get traction, growth, and scale.SaaStock also hosts annual conferences in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia, and Australasia. See more: https://saastock.com.
Co-founder and CEO
CTO + Sales & Relations Manager
freelance marketing consultant specialised in B2B and scale-ups
I’m Guillaume and I’m the co-founder and CEO of lemlist, the coolest email automation software ever created!
In a year we grew lemlist from 0 to 8000+ customers worldwide (more than $250,000 ARR) and without any fundings
On top of being the CEO and Co-founder of lemlist, I’m also the CEO of talkus and lempod so when it comes to growing a SaaS company in the B2B space, I have definitely some cool growth experiments and process that I can share
Before building lemlist I was the co-founder of a lead-generation agency where I had the chance to help B2B start-ups and scale-ups grow!
Looking forward to meeting you
Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://fr.linkedin.com/in/guillaumemoubeche
And feel free to follow lemlist on our fun (yes, fun!) LinkedIn page https://fr.linkedin.com/company/lemlist
The duo, Haroen Vermylen (founder & CTO of Cumul.io) and Nataliia Deineha (Sales & Relations Manager) will share their experiences how Cumul.io, the intuitive and powerful data visualization platform, achieved international growth Cumul.io is currently trusted by 200+ clients from 18 countries, with a team of 15 strong.
Haroen is a Data Visualization expert and Big Data architect. He is the founder & CTO of Cumul.io.
He graduated in Computer Science Engineering in Artificial Intelligence. He started his career in data visualization & analytics as a consultant for CSC, working for various Belgian public & private sector clients including the Federal Public Service of Economy, Statistics Belgium, National Lottery, Federal Police, Social Security service and Touring.
Together with former colleague Karel Callens, he then set out to incorporate Cumul.io -- a company offering an intuitive & powerful data visualization platform that other software companies can seamlessly embed in their products -- saving months or years of development time and bringing new revenue streams to their clients.
Nataliia is the Sales & Relations Manager at Cumul.io. Nataliia graduated in Information Systems and Technologies in Economic Cybernetics. She started her career at BNP Paribas in Kyiv, Ukraine as Project Manager, leading an internal migration project in cooperation with the IT department.
Thereafter, she joined the management team of an NGO in Jordan that focused on youth development; worked as Partnerships manager with various organizations including UNESCO.
Currently, she is part of the Cumul.io team helping SaaS companies saving development time while benefiting from integrated analytics.
In her presentation, she shares all the self-sabotaging actions she sees in regards to leadership, marketing and hiring. All of which have a massive impact on the go-to-market.